Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day One

Well I competed the 3 day, 980 mile journey from Salt Lake City to the Start of the Cannonball Run in Vancouver BC. I endured rain, wind, masses of huge truckers, swarms of bugs and long desolate roads!
When I arrived in Canada Wed afternoon I was greeted by the 20 plus riders as the first meeting commenced. Our leader informed us of the rules and regulations as well as putting a big emphasis on safety.
On Thursday morning all the riders met at Vanier Park, some dipped their toes in the the Bay of the Pacific Ocean. I rode my People S250 into the water to baptize my scooter for this incredible journey ahead of us.

The scoot has been running excellent since I left Salt Lake. The 336 Mile ride across Canada was amazing with scenic views and super fun roadways. This Cannonball route was made for two wheeled vehicles and I am stoked that my scoot handled extremely well today.
Day two brings 350 miles of more twisty roads…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I rode my People S250 into the water to baptize my scooter for this incredible journey ahead of us."
I wonder what could have caused your electrical problems?